- Getting to Parisian
- Obtain a Macau Visa
- Macau Currency (MOP)
- TRAVEL SERVICE
The following information is reprinted from the Macau Public Security Police Force website. This information can be found by visiting www.fsm.gov.mo.
All visitors must hold a passport or a valid travel document. If travel arrangements are made through an agent, the visa processing is handled by Macau tour operators.
Visas are required by all visitors except:
- Nationals of Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cape Verde, Croatia, Czech, Cyprus, Denmark, Dominica, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Mali, Malta, Mexico, Mongolia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania and the United Kingdom(6 months) for a stay up to 90 days;
- Nationals of Australia, Canada, Chile, India, Indonesia, Kiribati, Malaysia, Monaco, Namibia, New Zealand, Philippines, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, South Africa, Thailand, Turkey, the United States of America and Uruguay for a stay up to 30 days;
- The "Hong Kong Identity Card" ,"Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card" or "Hong Kong Reentry Permit" holders;
- Nationals of China with valid Macau entry / depart documents;
- Holders of Consulate / Diplomatic documents issued by the Macau SAR or Hong Kong SAR;
- Holders of Diplomatic Passport;
- Holders of "Laissez Passer" issued by the United Nations; in the course of duty;
- Holders of travel document issued by the Portuguese authorities for the foreign citizens.
Visas can be obtained from the Immigration Services through Embassies/Consulates of the People’s Republic of China and should be used within the validity. The visa is expired after the valid date.
Visas are also available on arrival in Macau at the Immigration Services for a period of 30 days. There are three types: Individual - MOP$100, children under 12 years of age pay MOP$50. Family Passport - MOP$200. Group - MOP$50 per person for bonafide groups of 10 or more and children aged 12 or under.
The above information is for reference only. For further information please call the Macau Immigration Services of Public Security Police Force: (Macau area code) +853 - 2872 5488 or visit the website: www.fsm.gov.mo
For those who want to travel to mainland China, visas may be obtained at any of the China Travel Service (CTS) offices counters in Macau.
The main branch is located at Avenida do Dr. Rodrigo Rodrigues, nºs 223-225, Edifício Nam Kuong, Tel. +853 2870 0888 or, at the Gongbei Immigration and Customs (after the Border Gate).
Portuguese passport holders who need the consulate's assistance may go to the Portuguese Consulate located at Rua Pedro Nolasco da Silva, 45, Tel: +853 2835 6660/1/2.